Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Blog Launches Promising Change and Hope; NQTC Signs Up

You may have noticed a new link at the top right of our blog for the Slow Breaker Network. I'll let you see for yourself what it's all about when you venture over there, but to put it as simply as I can, it is a bit of a hybrid between some blog networks like Yardbarker or BallHype and a large scope sports blog like Deadspin.

Anyway, it recently launched and NQTC has been on board from the start. You'll find links to posts from great blogs like The Basketball Jones, The World of Isaac, Ump Bump, and other hilarious sites, along with original content from Slow Breaker.

I don't want this to sound too much like a commercial, so I'll just say it's a great site with an original idea and fantastic content. So go over there, check it out and fill up the comments with the deep intellectualism that we promote here at NQTC, like Sex Cannon jokes and comparisons among Ditka, MJ, and hurricanes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say that the logo for that site looks a little too asian? I never bothered to notice that it's actually a pitcher. I was wondering why NQTC joined some sort of kung fu network. I recommend change.

StevieY19 said...

NQTC has always been open to the international scene. The logo does look a little Japanese, but we're down with that too, at least for the first third of baseball seasons.

free counters

Unique Visitors Counter