- The Hawks get a 7-1 victory. I didn't know you could score 7 in hockey.
- The Bulls are looking more and more like a run and gun team. They shot well over 50% and were knocking down 3s and running all night in their 117-110 win against the Wizards. The Wiz suck, but still..
- Ron Santo is looking at another shot to get in the Hall of Fame. Statistically he deserves it. On character he deserves it. What is the deal?
- Bears beat the Jags to keep their playoff hopes alive. Too bad Detroit couldn't close out the Vikes or we would be right back in it.
- Looks like some Cubs ticket prices will be going up. Big surprise.
- The Mets and Tigers are inquiring about Kerry Wood. I'm sure there will be interest in him, but I still think he would have played for cheap to stay in Chicago.
- Is Dye the next Sox player leaving town?
Monday, December 8, 2008
Posted by Stormin' Norman Disciple at 8:30 AM