- The Bears are up 7-3
- Benny Sapp personal foul keeps Bears drive alive
- Bears get the ball to the 1 yard line
- Bears cannot punch it in on 3 tries (highlighted by Ron Turner's old favorite, the fullback handoff. I don't think anyone ever sees that coming)
- Lovie inexplicably decides to go for it instead of kicking the field goal and taking a 10-3 lead. The Bears cannot convert and the Vikings take over at their 1-yard line
- Gus Frerrote throws a 99-yard pass to Bernard Berrian. A thin and possibly handicapped secondary (there has to be some explanation for how badly coverage broke down on this play) gets shredded for a touchdown.
- Bears are now down 10-7 and Minnesota doesn't look back
I also want to know who called the fullback handoff, like literally the name. Was it Turner? Lovie? Who? I want to throw a brick through their window. You know what the worst part about this is long term? Adrian Peterson. We will never beat the Vikings so long as that guy is around. He is so filthy and we can do nothing to stop him. I'm disgusted.