- Well, this headline should scare the hell out of some Bulls fans. Don't worry, it's not an injury.
- There won't be an Arena Football League in 2009. I'm not sure this is newsworthy.
- Northwestern beats University of Missouri-KC to go to 7-1 on the year. Woooo!
- Barkley plays the race card on Auburn's new hire. Turrrible hire.
- Don't like your job? At least you're not one of Charlie Weis's knees.
- Due to a combination of karma and physics, Vikings DT Pat Williams will miss some time with an injured shoulder.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Posted by StevieY19 at 7:30 AM