Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Today's Links

  • I'm tired and I can't feel my toes, but it was worth it. Bears win in overtime thriller. Playoff hopes are still alive. F$%* the Packers.
  • Barack Obama becomes the first African-American President-Elect to play a round of golf. Think about that for a minute.
  • I know Gooden's only gone for a week, but our frontline is so bad that I miss him to the point of frustration. Other guys will need to step up if we don't want to go 0-4 with Drew out.
  • Vontae Davis is going pro. He didn't have a great year this year, but last year he played at an all-american level.
  • Remember that kid that got molested at the Sox game? Well he settled for a lot of money.
  • Ok this is kind of a messy article but has some interesting "facts". Included are Adam Dunn wants to be a Cub, Steve Stone is against a Milton Bradley signing, and much more. I think the words "unnamed sources" come up about 9 times.

No comments:

free counters

Unique Visitors Counter