Friday, December 19, 2008

Where Am I Going To Get My Hot Dogs??

I know this doesn't have anything to do with sports, but it is disturbing nonetheless. Apparently Weiners Circle has been shut down by the City Department of Public Health. For what you ask? According to the Chicagoist:
The City Department of Public Health shut the Lincoln Park institution today after an inspection found no hot running water on premises and food stored at unsafe temperatures.
Are you serious? I never thought an upstanding high quality joint like the Weiners Circle could ever be cited for health violations. Oh wait, yeah I did. Either way this sucks because I eat there at least once a week (my girlfriend will tell you I eat there 2-3 times a week, but what does she know?). Where am I going to get my Chicago-style hot dog from now?

No comments:

free counters

Unique Visitors Counter