Thursday, September 18, 2008

Charles Barkley Talks; Everybody Listens

Thanks to Judd for sending me this link. Normally something like this would just go in the Daily Links for you to peruse, but it's too good not to get its own post. Top 50 Charles Barkley quotes. Among my favorite are:
47. "We better not be doing the Bulls this year. Man, they suck! Bunch of high school kids with $70 million contracts. Damn! I hate my mother for having me too soon."

39. "Every time I think about changing a diaper, I run a little bit harder
and a little bit faster to make sure I can afford a nanny until my daughter's
old enough to take care of that herself."

12. I'd never buy my girl a watch... she's already got a clock over the
stove.

1. After an Olympic Dream Team victory over Angola, in which they won
116-48, Charles got into a physical altercation with a member of Angola towards
the end of the game, afterwards he says: "Somebody hits me, I'm going to hit him
back. Even if it does look like he hasn't eaten in a couple weeks. I thought he
was going to pull a spear on me."
Honestly please read the whole list on the link. It's worth it.

No comments:

free counters

Unique Visitors Counter