Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Message Board

Ok everyone. I'm going to give this a shot. To the left you'll notice I've added something labeled "Message Board". Basically it is a chatroom for anyone that wants to discuss Chicago sports, sports in general, or just whatever. I have the ability to delete comments if they are too inappropriate, but I don't foresee that. In fact I'm hoping you all abuse this new feature. Anyways, my intention for it is if we are in front of a computer during a game and can/can't see it on TV we can chat it up on there. It can be for anything else you guys think of too (posting your opinions, starting discussions, etc.). Good luck fucking up this cool new feature. I expect the best from each and everyone of you.

No comments:

free counters

Unique Visitors Counter