Thursday, September 4, 2008

Einstein Bagels Cure For Cubs Slump

Don't stress Cubs fans. I know this last week has been a rough go. No one likes getting swept by the Astros, especially at home. Personally I was getting pretty close to the ledge, about to jump, when I was saved. Ryan Dempster was the man to do it. Before you jump Cubs fans, read this. Dumpster has it all figured out:

"We've just got to come to the field and have a good day off [Thursday]," he said, "maybe go get some Einstein's Bagels in the morning, go for a nice run, then have a nice plane flight, go have a nice dinner and go to Cincinnati refreshed and put this behind us and just play well."



Lovely. I wonder what else Einstein's bagels can do. You think it could get me a good job? Will an Einstein bagel convince my girlfriend that this blog isn't ruining our relationship? I don't know for sure, but if the Cubs turn things around, we'll sure know why.

2 comments:

btwitty said...

i'm pretty sure "bagel" is slang for circle jerk

StevieY19 said...

Einstein Bagels...Brilliant!

free counters

Unique Visitors Counter