1) Penn State- No game this week for Penn State and since I'm not a voter in the Coaches' Poll, they don't fall any spots.
2) Ohio State- Also no game this week. So lazy.
3) Michigan State- What a win against Wisconsin. Sure, the Badgers performed another late game meltdown, but that was supposed to be the Spartans' job. At 8-2, Sparty should finish 9-3 and
4) Northwestern- The mobile Mike Kafka was just what Northwestern needed to beat Minnesota Saturday. Well, that and a shocking interception return for a touchdown in the last minute. It was a huge win, as the Wildcats have a couple of tough games left on the schedule against OSU and Illinois.
5) Minnesota- The Gophers were on their way to a possible 11-1 finish. A home win against Northwestern would have given them a great chance, but Adam Weber chucked an interception while trying to drive for a game winning field goal and a couple of deflections later, they lost. Who knows how different the season would be if they took a knee.
6) Illinois- It wasn't the statement win that fans were looking for against Iowa, but Saturday the Illini moved closer to a bowl bid. This week against Western Michigan should be better. The Illini need to get their Zookiness back.
7) Iowa- The Hawkeyes almost scored a huge win at Illinois. This week they'll get the chance to make up for it with an even bigger upset when Penn State comes to town.
8) Wisconsin- What is it about Wisconsin in the fourth quarter this year? They gave Michigan its only win of the year in the conference, blew an upset bid against Ohio State, and up 11 against Michigan State they fell asleep and blew that one too. I guess it starts with the head coach, because you can't expect your team to keep it together while you're getting 15 yard penalties from the sideline.
9) Purdue- The hook and ladder was one of the best I've seen. Has to feel good for Tiller to grab a win against Michigan in his last season, no matter how bad the Wolverines are.
10) Michigan- Oh man, this year is not going well. The offense finally showed some life with 42 points, but when the defense gives up almost 300 passing yards to a backup running back, you suck.
11) Indiana- Here they are! The Hoosiers lost to Central Michigan this week. Indiana is really bad at football.