- Hey, did you see that Bears-Packers game? Boy was that embarassing, right? I mean wow, I'm just glad I'm not a Bears fan right now (shit, I am a Bears fan).
- Hilarious old-time advertisement with Steve Garvey.
- Chief Illiniwek is back! Unfortunately there's not much for him to cheer for this weekend, OSU killed the Illini
's bowl hopes. I don't think the basketball team's second win against a team I've never heard of is going to cheer me up either.
- An autographed Derrick Rose game jersey is up for auction along with other NBA rookies and stars jerseys. $100-$350 sounds fair for the jersey of the next Chicago Bull great.
- If you've got the time to read, Gilbert Arenas' blog will make you laugh from start to finish. In his latest post, he discusses his stupid Barack tattoo, his feelings about the election and some other crap that no one wants to hear from Gilbert. Very funny.
- Apparently the Cubs are in the running for signing Randy Johnson to a 1-year deal. It all depends on what happens with the Peavy deal I guess.
- Remember those 2 kids from the Hoop Dreams movie? They lived in Chicago and still do. It's interesting to see what they are up to these days. Let's just say they aren't playing professional basketball.
- Barack discusses the college football playoff program he is proposing on 60 minutes last night.
- The Bulls win their last game before the circus trip on Saturday night. And Sam Smith might like Derrick Rose more than I do, if that's possible.