Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Chill Son, Ben Gordon Can Fry Up A Mean Pizza


Since my obsession with the Bulls and Ben Gordon's contract situation is familiar to everyone, (whether you like it or not) I won't explain how I found this.  Suffice it to say my days consist of surfing the interwebs looking for things about the Bulls.  Anyways, I stumbled on a funny Ben Gordon piece.  This is from back in 2005, and I'm not sure about its reliability, but whatever, it's funny:
I went to UConn and saw current Bulls and former Huskies guard Ben Gordon at a party. This genius took a Tombstone pizza out of someone's freezer and unwrapped the plastic. Instead of popping this pizza into the oven, he turned a stovetop burner on and placed the pizza on there. Failing to take the cardboard off of the bottom, Ben's pizza started smoking up the entire apartment til the owner noticed and yelled across a crowded party "what the hell are you doing?" Ben replied in kind: "Chill son, I'm cooking suttin.

What an idiot.  Keep this story in mind when you are analyzing the seemingly insane things Gordon does regarding his contract situation (and arguably his shot selection).  

No comments:

free counters

Unique Visitors Counter