Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sox Fans Act Like Douchebags, Fun Ensues

So these idiots got in a fight about god knows what. What is it with Chicago fans these days? We can't get enough fighting. You would think with both teams in first place, the fans would be a little more jovial and a little less angry. I guess not. Here's the latest video from the Red Sox-White Sox game:




Ok, to be honest, what really bothers me about this is the Red Sox fans. They egg on the fight the whole time, and then they are all congratulating themselves for being douches after they succeed. I hate Red Sox fans. Oh and White Sox fans, RELAX! What the hell were they even fighting about? Who was the biggest piece of trash? Who has worse credit? I challenge NTQC readers to come up with funny things they were fighting about. Winner gets meet me in person. Wooo.

No comments:

free counters

Unique Visitors Counter