Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Moose Backs Off Rips On Bears....Sort Of...Oh Wait, Not Really




Everyone heard about Moose's ripping the Bears offense a few days ago. Well never fear folks, according to the Sun-Times, Moose is "soften"ing his shot at the Bears. Here's the quote, but I'm not sure he backs off that much:

"I don't think I was directing it at any particular coach, or any particular staff member. It was just a situation where I was looking at the receiving corps as a whole over the course of time, and you really haven't seen a lot of big-name receivers go to the Pro Bowl for Chicago. It wasn't at directed at any coach."

Ummm...ok I guess. So this is backing off? This is like Hitler saying "I wasn't saying that Jews, Homosexuals, and Polaks were the cause of the world's problems and should be destroyed. It was just a situation where you look at the world, and those people have always been at the root of those problems, so we should eliminate them. It wasn't directed at any specific Homo or Jew." Oh, ok Hitler, in that case what you said is no big deal. Yes, I'm comparing Moose to Hitler. I guess he's not that bad, but my point is that he's not backing off, and we should boo the hell out of him if we ever get an opportunity.

No comments:

free counters

Unique Visitors Counter